Installing bifolding doors is much more than your average home improvement. Bifold doors can make a massive impact on your quality of life from the increases natural light and fresh air, to the seamless blending of inside and outside space, not to mention the potential visual appeal and added value to your home. These are all important reasons you should consider bifold doors, but there are pros and cons to consider.
- Bifold doors are easy to install
- More natural light - make the inside on a good day feel like outside.
- Bifold doors are easy to live with and maintain
- Bifold doors are versatile - lots of styles to suit even older properties
- Bifold doors are highly secure - multiple locking points across the structure making them some of the most secure patio doors available
- Bifold doors stylish and add real value to any property both old and new.
- Bifold doors include a lot of frames, when closed, this can mean a slightly obstructed view. You can minimise this by making the frames as slender as possible.
- Bifold doors because of there jigsaw folding in like construction can leak easily, water on the ground could be blown/swept into the home.
- Bifolds may need to stack inside the home - this can be a problem if space is limited
- Bifold doors can be costly
Getting bifolding doors for your home is a fantastic way to completely face lift your property and add real value and visual appeal. We can check your internal space needed when surveying your property and show you the exact space required for them to stack interanlly, we have developed a unique system to minimize the chances of leaks so you can enjoy the open natural views for years to come.